Invitation for quality Research Papers (Conceptual and Empirical)/Case Studies/Book Reviews/Executive Experiences
The New Horizon Educational and Cultural Trust which was established in 1970 has 8 premier educational institutions of repute to its credit in Bangalore. New Horizon College of Engineering (NHCE), established in 2001, offers quality education in both Engineering and Management programs. The College is permanently affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka, India approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. NHCE has NAAC accreditation with “A” Grade. It was accorded Autonomous Status in 2015 by VTU and Government of Karnataka and approved by UGC, New Delhi.
Department of Management which was established in 2004 offers two years full time autonomous MBA program. The department is an approved Research Centre by Visvesvaraya Technological University. It has been awarded the “Most Promising B-School of South India and B-School Campus Excellence Award for the year 2014”, Outstanding B-School for 2015 by MTC-Global and Best B-School in India-South by ASSOCHAM in 2016.
The Department of Management Studies Journal New Horizon International Journal of Management and Research (NHIJMR) is a bi-annual international, open access, peer-review journal devoted to Business, Management and Research. The Journal publishes original, innovative and high quality research papers that advance conceptual and empirical knowledge that adds value in the areas of Marketing, analytics, finance, human resources, organization behaviour, operations, entrepreneurship, supply chain, international business, e-business, business environment, services management, small businesses, technology, banking, insurance, infrastructure management, case analysis and hosts of other related areas.
NHIJMR calls for quality Research Papers (Conceptual and Empirical)/Case Studies/Book Reviews/Executive Experiences for Publication.
Please send your research papers to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the submission guidelines for more details.
General Guidelines for the authors:
- Only Soft copy of the manuscript to be submitted online through email only.
Email id : email@example.com
- Manuscript should be in MS Word format,
- The length of the article can between ten to twenty pages excluding annexure.
- Ensure that the article is free from grammatical and spelling mistakes
- Ensure that the article has undergone a thorough plagiarism check before submission.
- Follow the APA format
- Use white 8 ½ x 11” paper.
- Have 1 inch margins on the top, bottom, and sides
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Title Font Size: 12,
- Body font Size :10,
- Bold Title, Headings, Subheadings, Table No and Table Name
- Double space the entire research paper
- Include a page header at the top of every page.
- Insert page numbers justified to the right-hand side of the page
Components of the Research Paper: Ideally the research paper should include the following:
- Title Page
- Main Body
This page should contain the Title of the paper, the author’s name and institutional affiliation.
- Begin with the Title of the paper
- On the first line of the page, center the word “Abstract”
- Write the summary of the research paper, the research problem, the questions that will be answered, the methodology, findings and conclusions.
- This summary should be double-spaced and less than 250 words.
- List 5-8 keywords used in the research.
- Start with the Running title.
- Begin with the introduction.
- Present the problem and premise upon which the research is based.
- State the Methodology, describe the methods through which data was collected analyzed and interpreted.
- Use diagrams, chars, graphs and tables to display the data.
- Begin a new section with the Discussion. Bold and center this subtitle.
- Discuss whether or not hypothesis was accepted or rejected
- Begin a new section with the Findings, suggestions and conclusion. Bold and center the sub titles subtitle.
- Draw conclusions and support how your data led to these conclusions.
- Use in-text citations and include the author’s/authors’ name(s) and the publication year.
On a new page, write all the references made in making the article:
- Begin with a running title
- Center and bold the title “References”
- Alphabetize and Double-space all entries
- Every article/source mentioned in the paper and used should have a reference.
i.Reference to a journal Publication: Authors name/names, year of publication in the bracket, Title of the article, Title of the Journal, page numbers.
ii.Reference to a Book Publication: Authors name/names, year of publication including the edition in the bracket, Title of the book, Publishers name, Chapter number.
iii. Newspaper References: Authors name/names, year and date of publication in the bracket, Title of the article, name of the newspaper, Column number.
- Electronic journal article:Authors name/names, year of publication in the bracket, Title of the article, Title of the Journal, page numbers, date of retrieval, name articles data base.
v.Document available on a web page:Authors name/names, year in the bracket, Title of the article, year and date of retrieval, name of the website
For a more complete description of referencing style and list of examples, also refer:
Publication manual of the American Psychological Association, Reference PE/1475/PUB/2001
Mastering APA style: student’s workbook and training guide, Reference PE/1475/GEL/2002
The American Psychological Association website, http://www.apa.org
The American Psychological Association electronic references, http://www.apastyle.org/elecref.html
Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org