Time: 11:30 AM
- Ms. Soudhamini, Founder Director & Imm Past President Cowe INDIA
- Ms. Vandana Maheshwari, National President, Cowe INDIA
- Ms. Gayathri Suresh, President, Cowe Karnataka
- Ms. Archana, Secretary, Cowe Karnataka
- Ms. Suma Annegowda, Secretary, Cowe Karnataka
- Ms. Geetha , Joint Secretary, Cowe Karnataka
- Ms. Kavana Mayur, Treasurer, Cowe Karnataka
New Horizon College of Engineering and Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs of India(COWE) signed an MOU on 21st March 2022 at 11.30 AM in the conference Room.
The objective of the MoU is “To promote students participation in NHCE & COWE’ INDIA’s activities thereby promoting inclusiveness in all entrepreneurship programs designed for women entrepreneurs”.
It aims at developing the spirit of entrepreneurship in the girl students and shaping women leaders from an early age.