Transformational skills for a successful career
An interaction of THE GUIDING VOICE hosts Mr. Naveen Samala & Mr. Sudhakar Nagandla with Dr. Sheelan Misra, Head of Department of Management, NHCE. (Episode #54)
A Leader, Mentor, Coach, and Career Management Advisor, Dr. Sheelan Misra has a keen interest in developing people in the areas of Leadership, Personal and Corporate Branding, and Entrepreneurship. She is one of the few Master Trainers across India recognized by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. She is also associated with the National Entrepreneurship network as an advisor and mentoring budding entrepreneurs.
A Bachelor of Science from the University of Delhi, Master of Business Administration from Guru Jambheshwar University, Haryana, holds her doctorate degree from Jamia Millia Islamia, a central university in New Delhi in the area of International Marketing.
Dr. Sheelan has been a topper of her MBA program and has been awarded a gold medal by the Governor of Haryana.
Dr. Sheelan has a rich academic, research, and industry experience of more than18 years. She is an Accredited Management Teacher, accredited by AIMA, New Delhi, and also guiding 8 Ph.D. research scholars in the different disciplines of management.
Listen to Sheelan’s lessons on:
• Her academic & career journey
• Transformational skills basics
• Importance of Transformational skills
• How academia & industry looks at the transformational skills?
• How students can build transformational skills?
• Importance of transformational skills in COVID scenario
• How Sheelan learnt transformational skills
• Tips for students and young professional to grow in their careers
Enjoy the episode!